BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Time is short & precious

OMG , I haven't rest enough leh ! Time just pass very fast & it is precious even compared to $...... Well! I really hope that I can reverse the the time so that I could went back to Kem Chung Hua or go back to January & restart my Form 4 just like playing a console game but I already knew it was impossible because all of us are nobles so we have learn to accept our destiny so we have to appreciate every wonderful moment that we ever spend with family , friends & relatives ...... Time is short & precious...... 我们更要珍惜每分每秒将来才不会遗憾呀!

Next Monday, I 'm going to KL and then Singapore
...... this vacation trip actually is quite rush ... as I absolutely no time to rest as I need to attend an important camp - Lion Dance Training Camp on 15th December till 19th December. 庆幸 , I only skip the the first day and I come back around 9PM so I will enter the camp on that night. Sorry to all AJK as I didn't manage to attend the Lion Dance Camp AJK's training. At here , I say sorry to Tchien哥 ,TCO ,赵兄 ,Jai and many more other committee members. 对不起了各位大哥大姐们 !!








0 comments: