BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Monday, December 8, 2008

I don't know why i still in deep sorrow ?

Haiz...... I am still in deep sorrow & I can't even get excited even i going to KL in 7 hours time...... Oh man ! It is my year-end vacation trip to KL & then Singapore....... CHRISTMAS is COMING SOON...... So, everywhere are well-decorated & I thought that I can enjoy my holiday But I am actually still in bad mood...... I DON'T KNOW WHY ? I can't sleep at all...... even I felt ZZZ already...... I 'm really miss those joyful & sweet days that I spend with my friends in the past...... ETC CHRC's life & Lower Form's life

Form 4's life was 10 x or 20 x busy than lower form's life & you have to focus on your study & also co-curricular activities....... It is really not an easy task...... Well ! I failed to maintain both as I couldn't manage to arrange my time properly so I 'm unable to fully catch up my study...... my result are extremely SUCKZ especially MY Science Subjects EtC BiO , PhYsiCs & CheMistry ...... Till now , I am really admired those SENIORS who manage to excel in their study & co-curricular activities......They really are able to manage their time magnificiently while I don't really able to do as well as them ....... but i'm hope that I can own their hardworking attitude & their 50%>60% of genius IQ -.- For me , this already enough liao. Well ! I knew it is already out of my limitation...... Forget about it so I should think more logically as I 'm really need to chance my attitude [laziness>hardworking] so that I could cope with my study for the next year SPM....... one of the major factor that decide our future career...... I'm not kidding as every1 know that if they fail this exam & they're over......
I believe each of you are agree with my opinion......Now , I really miss those simple but happy's days......

Phew! Like my previous post , time is short so time is very precious...... I have to look forward as I still left one year to study & my responsibility as a prefect because all of us have promise to improve ourselves during
PREFECTS' CAMP 08/09. Most importantly , I still left one IMPORTANT CAMP ~ LION DANCE TRAINING CAMP YEAH!
Again , I'm quite upset as I could not attend CHLD AJK Training because it crashes with my vacation's trip......
At here , I sincerely wish all of you good luck & appreciate every sweet moment with family and friends during this holiday period.

Lastly , good night [ Wrong ]...... Good Morning as now already about 5AM__Bye..Bye I'm going to stop my blog for a week time due to my absence in front of my beloved COMPUTER......
Again! CHRC Rockz & Lion Dance Camp 加油了CYA


0 comments: