BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Friday, December 5, 2008

First time blogging

Hi everyone! This is my first time writing my blog and my aim is to share my thought with all sorts of people.

I am just come back from Kem Chung Hua Ke 17 yesterday. Let me sharing my wonderful experience in this camp. Since I come back from this camp , I am unable to forget every moment that I spent with my friends and together we work hard to succeed our last activity.I feel so relieve and happy when i see other people blogs and their good comments on our camps.I really touch and my tears are bu
rsting out because all of the effort from us have paid off as many of participants are enjoying our camp. Dear friends , we finally succeed in organizing this camp.Yeah!!!


My Spiral Zone 's station with Kit How , Voon San & Kevin

They like our games. YEAH! Spiral Zone is one of the most exciting part of camp.I know it through most of the participants are smile even i ''bath'' them in a dirty muddy water with ices and hahaha i really wick as i wash my dirty slippers into the water and using ices to rub their back. Kevin,Voon San & Kit How are you guys still remember how we treat the members and we ask male participants to hug Winnie,Joy & Wenyi and they are angry haha so fun. Thanks GM 1) Chun 2) WKK 3) Agnes 4) Wen Yi 5) Kit How 6) Ken -you guys are really great & games are very exciting and fun.Three word Games are Kick ar! Even I prefer to play them myself......haiz anyways participants feel fun enough for me already.


Next,I want to express my gratitude to our camp visitors from CH Band -Kurt and Jia Yang. Thank you for willing to attend Kem Chung Hua Ke 17 and both of you really put a lots of effort in this camp and help us to build up tents & dug drain for the whole afternoon. I believe you guys are enjoying this annual camp. Besides, I also hope to say thank you to our Sibu visitors from SMK Tung Hua........... Julius and Chung Kiat. In these short and limited time, we managed to become good friends. Thank you again as both of you are helping us a lot. Hahaha Chung Kiat ...... you are the luckiest man of this man ...... I can't stop myself to laugh. Both of you must remember me oh!

Next ,

I look weird and I totally look funny rather than a scary zombie ....... it all thanks to Wen Yi makeupz!! It look more like the Joker from Batman ...... Hahahaha till now still want to laugh when i see this picture. Can you imagine 10 years or 20 years later when you see this picture and it will become my precious memory and thanks to Wen Yi who help me to make up.Haha!!

Next, I will like to talk about EC (Emergency call) on 1st day for treasure hunt. I am assign by GM in charge of Station 1 with Mavis & Hsiao Chiu. All of us need to do is let members to carry us up to 2nd floor with a chair. It sound easily but this game got it's rules that is only 1ppl can come down from 2nd floor if you carry a person with all your group members and you only allow to carry next person with 1 ppl so you have to arrange the ppl very carefully as i am a heavy dude which around 82 kg hehe....


Another interesting activity is emergency response. I am one of the selected casualties. At first, I am no mood and start to feel sleepy as nobody noticed me...... Suddenly, a boy run very fast and accidently step on my head and he totally aware of my presence ...... Ouch !!! but this manage to let me stay awake and I am getting high so I started to shout and scream to call for help. Besides , I am also disturbing other casualties like Kwong Xing , Voon San & Vincent Chai. It is really fun & cool when ppl try to stop me fooling around and members are doing great job as a first aider. They keeping following me & stop me to throw things to other ppl & didn't let me to drink water. My DiDi kena
踢 by one of 路人... WEN YI ....... so painful leh... BUT it really fun as most AJKs acts so real & members are enjoying this activity.

Finally, ANGELs & NoBLEs is very unforgettable as all of us are getting really High especially when Chuo as Zong He 's AnGeL. All boys shout and sing ''小微'' to challenge him ...... Hahaha ...... Kwong Xing & Chung Kiat ... They are very lucky man !!





Closing is really touch & i am one of the ''victim'' as i cannot control my emotion and then i broke in tears because i recall many things of my early days as RC members. At that time , Jacky invited me to join RC after we view Senior demonstration on marching. 5 years have past and i make a lots of new friends from RC such as Kevin , Choon Man , San , Sien, Lung , Vincent, Simon , Bernard , Ben , Paul , Kit How , Chun , WKK , Tchien 大哥 ,Kit Wee , Chin Wei , Jai , Ming , Ken , TCO , Ah Bong , Shiau Thung , Wen Yi , Joy , Jia Chee , Winnie , Karen , Ke Bing , Yin Zhen , Sheryl , Agnes , Shuk Yun , Michelle , Sau Lin , Lee Yii , Kar Ming & many more sorry if i forget to add your names ..... more importantly is the moment when we learn , play & eat together as RC members. When we becomes AJK , we together do our best & contribute to our beloved CHRC. We become brothers & sisters even we jio lai jio qu everyday but we never angry each others.We sing ''背叛'' , ''最近'' & other songs together. We all are the family members of CHRC. Thank you Jacky & other Top 10 for willing give me a chance to be an AJK to serve CHRC. Like Winnie said ''一日RC人,一世RC魂.'' Our time have past but we still CHRC members. Juniors have to work very hard & enjoy yours time in RC. Remember 快乐的时光终是短暂 ,所以我们更要珍惜这短暂的时光......加油了Juniors 们......珍惜身为CHRC members 的时光....Faci 都做的好Well Done !!

Arise We Shine , Together We Bind
With all sincere hope that all of you remember Kem Chung Hua Ke 17 & remember CHRC Rockz!!





















0 comments: