BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Saturday, December 6, 2008

I really feel very bored at home......

Haiz......I believe most of my friends are unable to spend their holiday time at home. I also cannot stand to stay at home liao. I do nothing but in front of my computer almost every moment. I totally pissed off when my mum keep asking me to do some revision on Form 4 syllabus but I really could not focus on my study. So, I use my time on blogging ...... On the other hand , blogging is really a nice way to express my feeling and sharing my thought with my friends & other ppl.

Time really pass very fast. I am lucky that I join CHRC. Till now, I haven't forget every sweet & wonderful moment that I spend with my 兄弟&姐妹们 at Kem Chung Hua Ke 17& other exciting activities.
Haiz..... this camp really unforgettable and these few days I kept miss every good time of this camp. I met Julius & Chung Kiat ...... 2 good person from Sibu. I really hope that we can spend more time together and MSN is [alvinsii91@hotmail.com]. Both of u have to remember we
always have to keep in touch. Besides , I also express my gratitude to the Kuching High participants FABIEN, EDMUND, PAULINE, ZONG HE & SZE TIENG for participate our Kem Chung Hua Ke 17.


On the other hand, it’s very frustrating not being out there with the CHRC 's family members that I stay with everyday during my highschool 's life. They’re all my good friends and I want to be fighting alongside them
FOREVER !! Maybe we left a little time to stay together as next year all of us have face our second NIGHTMARE _____SPM!! So, I at here sincerely hope that all of us remember all the sour , sweet , bitter & spice moment that we spent together for these years. The CHRC 's life had been my sweet memories. Lastly, every next year Form 5 students 加油 oh!!!! Again!!

Our theme for this year 's Kem Chung Hua Ke 17

Arise We Shine , Sets We Bind

CHRC ROCKZZ !!




0 comments: