BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BSMM TOP 10 ELECTION 2009~

Today , I am attending an important meeting of BSMM ~ TOP 10 ELECTION!! Haiz...... I suddenly feel sad again when I reach MRC HQ around 7.45 a.m. HQ reminded me a lots of sweet memories of being a CHRC members. Yeah! Kem Chung Hua , flagsale , ''5 Ren Cao'' and a lots of interesting activities...... so much fun when I spend my time with my friends and remember those times we together contribute to the CHRC's family.

Next , I would like to write about the incident that was happened this morning. Firstly, all members were asked to choose a commander for marching. I am relieve that most of them already know the basic marching skill. Well! Some of them have remarkable marching skill. Then , they are asked to training room for some first aid training while I used this training session's period to chat with Kevin , Ben , Hien Yung , Kit How , Joanne & Fionna and we keep talk about the funny & interesting thing from the past. Paul...... sorry because I talk something bad about you during your Form 1's time.

Unfortunately , there are very few people attend especially after lunch break. Today , all of us are very excited over the result of the new badge of CHRC Top 10 election because it is very meanful for us as this is the ending of our CHRC's life.

Most importantly , I would like to congrat the new badge of Top 10~Shi Wei , Lee Ern , Narissa , Howard , Siew Ying , Leon , Jim , Jason ,Chuan Wei & Ru Peng...... I am very proud of all of you and I believe all of you will try your best to serve our beloved RC. No matter what post you get , I sincerely hope that everyone of you will appreciate your role in CHRC's family & remember time is very limited so all of you must unite & together to do your best to help RC...... CHRC is the BEST...... I will never felt regret of joining CHRC...... I will never forget the wonderful time that I spent as CHRC's members along with my friends. This memories enrich my secondary school's period. Juniors , all must jia you!!

Same as Kit How , I am also look forward to next year Appreciation Dinner!!! Haha...... anyways jia you everyone. Lastly , good night and wish everyone Merry Christmas~

CHRC ROCKZ FOREVER!!!

1 comments:

Ah Yung said...

hengrong here!!! haha.. nice blog o.. got time den come see mine.. juz create de haha.. yung92.blogspot.com