BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Thursday, December 25, 2008

HoHo...... Merry Christmas~


Today is 25th December...... Hurray!!! Christmas drops on today....... It is an annual Christian holiday that honors the birth of our Lord Jesus. Christmas is celebrated throughout the Christian population but it is also celebrated by a lots of non-Christians as cultural festival. I am sure that all of you will enjoy yourself in this warm occasion. It is quite sad that I only can stay at home due to the raining. Although , today is very simple but I still feel joyful in this special event.So , I wish all of you have a Merry Xmas & a very joyful NEW YEAR~ 7 Days more till 2009~ so fast!
Lastly , may the God bless you !!! Remember to give me a special gift for CHRISTMAS~

Merry Christmas !!!




0 comments: