BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

CHLD Training Camp 2008 ~

Finally , my last camp of my Form 4's life ~ CH LION DANCE CAMP has ended successfully. Phew... it is really a nice camp as we can play and learn a lots of new stuff about our chinese culture ~ Lion Dance Art 2gether... 5 day's time are really not enough but anyways I am enjoy my every moment at this camp... really unforgettable!!

I am one of the Group 4's AJKs... Sorry, guys if I did not do well. I can see that many of you have good potential but need to work hard in order to obtain better skill... Remember! Next year all of you must '' cu dui '' if need your parents approve 1st! Then , I would like to say thank you to my Group 4 leader ~ Kit Wee and AJKs ~ Kar Wei , Alan , Paul , Pei Lee , Ke Hui , Pau Ling , Yi Jing , Jane & 2 Lower 6 Senior. Well, all Group 4 members & AJKs must work harder and improve our skill for next year CNY and it still left 1 month's time.



Night pratising~ Group 4 ( I am picking my chia )


Group 4 ~ Formal


Group 4 ~ Informal ( I am trying to act cool)


Group 4~ another informal


Kit How , me , Bak Hook , Chim Yun , RC , CCM , Jai Zing , Tchien , Min , Raymond Wong , TCO , Amos , WKK , Roland , Jun , Nunu , Fang Hau & Ah Peng

Next , I want to say TQ to those who teach me play drum such as Chim Yun , Kit Wee , Hien Yung , Kevin & many more ...... I am still a noobie but now I know till ''mi dian'' & '' la... gu''!

More pictures...... enjoy it

Every1 try to act cool


Tchien acts COOL ~



CHMS Lion Dance Troupe [BRUNEI] & Nunu strange pose


Congratz to MUDAs for achieve CHAMPION


Wrong angle (many ppl not focus on camera)


Handsome guys ~ CCM , TCO & Tchien


10 men topless~ Nunu showing his muscle

CYA...... finally all CHLD AJKs & members Jia you ah!

0 comments: