BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Red Devil

Manchester United still remained unbeaten after they grabbed 3 points easily from Aston Villa despite Darren Bent 's single effort was not enough to save them from losing to the ''invincible'' Man Utd. Although I'm not a big fan of Man Utd , I admit that they 're the top team in EPL and one of the contender to win the UEFA Champion League title.



Edwin had launched a long free kick and the ball led to Rooney 's goal . Well ! I said this was a fantastic goal by Rooney. ( I don;t like him ) What a goal to end his goalless drought. 


The highlight of the match : 
Nani's cross led to Rooney second goal with a simple tap-in.
Darren Bent returned a goal with a nice pass from Downing.
Vidic received a pass from Rooney and his power shot was too much for Brad Friedel.


0 comments: