BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Friday, February 11, 2011

International friendlies

Sorry if you think I was crazy enough to keep awake for whole night to watch these matches. I was beginning to feel amazingly sleepy around 9 p.m. so I decided to sleep much earlier than usual. ( Totally give up my Math )

Zzz... I woke up around 4 a.m. to watch Argentina vs Portugal. This match was really exciting and both team were superb but the difference is their ace player - Messi and Ronaldo. For me , Messi was far more superior than Ronaldo as he not only could set plays for his teammates while he himself was a terrific scorer.

However , Argentina's midfielders struggled a lot tonight and unable to function normally especially Esteban Cambiasso who was dominated by Raul Mereiles ,  Banega was also not his usual self and Mascherano gave away a lot of possession. Messi stepped in the battle of midfield and he able to produce tons of good passes , create more opportunity for attacking and displayed his excellent dribbling skill. I believe Argentina would become even ferocious with the return of Higua'in and Tevez.


Messi converted the crucial penalty which ;ed tp the final victory.

I didn't watch France vs Brazil but the result was very surprising. Benzema scored the only goal in the match which was enough to crush Brazil. 

Hernandes was really admiring Nigel De Jong ...
Anyways , France new kit is very tempting but I lacked of $ ...




0 comments: