BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I 'm sad for the lost , yet excited for their renewal

I 'm really not in right mood to write this post but I had to congrate Arsenal for their late game bounce back from 1-0 at the first half. I only want to say that every players on the pitch are equally great and I 'm very looking forward to the 2nd leg  which will be held at Camp Nou on 8 March. I will not say Barca surely can win the match but I believe they can show something different after this lost. Barca has win too much and they started to forget the feeling of losing. Meanwhile , Arsenal had not won any major silverware for 6 years and they showed strong mental and desire to win in this match. That is why I love football. It's always unpredictable and the strongest may not always the winner. The winners belong to those who played with strong mentality , confidence and never-say-die attitude. Thank you ARSENAL as I think this lost may be the turning point of FC Barcelona.

0 comments: