BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Monday, June 15, 2009

Recall NBA All Star Sprite Slam Dunk Contest 2009




Competitors of this year Slam Dunk Contest :


Main character : Dwight Howard aka Superman

Dwight : Hello everyone. My name is Dwight Howard from Orlando Magic. My nickname is Superman. You know why ? This is because I can fly but you can't.

Dwight : Can you do this move ? This is totally out of human limit.

So , the result is ......

Dwight : Haha ...... I am the Slam Dunk Champion of NBA Sprite Slam Dunk contest 2008.

Another main character is Nate Robinson.

Nate : I am a shorty but my leaping ability is superb. Can you see I jump over Spud Webb.

Nate : I am the NBA Slam Dunk Champion of 2006.

Nate First dunk :

Nate : Shhhh ...... I got a secret weapon on next round.

Dwight Howard first dunk :

Dwight : I would get 50 mark for this tomahawk dunk.

Dwight : How can you beat me ? Hahaha...... I haven't use my trump card yet.

Now , the time has come. Introducing our Super-Dwight Howard.

Dwight : Give me a second. I want to change my outfit.

Dwight : With my superman outfit , I am unbeaten. Hahaha.... I 'm Superman


Wait a minute , Nate ...... he.....with a Kryptonite?

Nate : Good night. My name is KryptoNate. I came to destroy Superman with my new power.
My new shoes with kryptonite ~ KRYPTONATE. Kryptonite is superman only weakness. Hahahaha .....


Nate : Everyone come and buy this shoes. It will help you to defeat superman. This shoes are my secret to get 50 mark for a dunk ~ KryptoNate.


Nate : Bring it on , SUPERMAN ! I will defeat you this time.

However , Dwight Howard accepts his challedge and he ......

Dwight Howard dunks on a 12ft rim. Wow ! That is a marvellous dunk.How can
KryptoNate reacts to surpass Howard 's performance.
Dwight : You are still naive. You really think that you can defeat me
with your kryptoNATE? That is impossible.

Here he comes ....... a 360 no...... , a windmill no....... he doing some crazy stuff.

KryptoNate : I fly over you superman. It's over.
Dwight : This is the sickest dunk that I ever seen. I gonna lose.

Final result :

KryptoNate : I am the newest NBA Slam Dunk Champion.


See ya !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kobe rox~

-Jo-

Tchien said...

so eng ho...post so many...
bt i impressed wif wat u hv done.
tat r so damn nice...
hw can u gt those pics...
i mean u r reli a top NBA's fan
anyway,jia you. tats y nba game so attractive rite?!^^
lets go n play bball 2gether nxt time!^^