BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Saturday, June 13, 2009

NBA Final G4


As the Los Angeles Lakers take on the Orlando Magic shortly for Game 4 of the 2009 NBA Finals, Kobe Bryant will be breaking out another interesting colorway of the Nike Zoom Kobe IV. I personally like this version of Kobe IV. However , I will never have the chance to buy this shoes as you will never find this version in Miri.






Kobe practices his freethrow before Game 4.


The opening jump ball during Game 4 of NBA Final. Andrew Bynum is obviously unable to match up with Dwight Howard.


Michael Pietrus has do very well at guard Kobe but Kobe still able to send the ball into the basket with a fadeaway.


Kobe just unlucky as he tries to attempt a shot in front of Dwight Howard.



Michael Pietrus is able to blow an open layup but he actually miss this shot.


Lakers point guard Derek Fisher elevates for a three-point shot over Magic point guard Jameer Nelson with 4.6 seconds left in the fourth quarter Thursday night.


Jameer : Fisher , you can't see the rim. I block your sight.
Fisher : You 're wrong. I can feel it.

Jameer : Please not go in ...... I want to get the championship.


Odom : Am I heavy , dude ?
Jameer : No , I am short but I am strong like my teammate , Dwight.


Dwight Howard tries to score inbound but being fouled by Andrew Bynum.


Ariza : Laker will beat Magic and I will stop you.
Dwight : Really? Why they can't stop my monster dunk?


Gasol : Hey ! Don't grabbed my shirt. You thought you could stop my crazy dunk.
Lewis : Nice foul , Pietrus.


Magic Fan : Magic please beat LA.


Gasol and Ariza : Yeah ! We won.
Dwight : Hedo , please teach me how to shoot freethrow.


Gasol : Thank for your big play in 3rd quarter.
Ariza : Get 13 point in a quarter just too easy.

0 comments: