BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Sunday, June 14, 2009

LeBron Defensive abilities

eBron James 's defensive abilities :

LeBron : No one can dunk over me. I am LeBron.
Lee : Arrrrrrrrr...............................

LeBron blocks Jason Richardson.

LeBron blocks Andre Miller.

LeBron steals the ball from the Harrington.

LeBron attempted a steal from Melo.

LeBron James blocks Dwyane Wade.
Wade : Stop embrass me at my homecourt.
LeBron: Sorry , I 'm already lose of control.


Chris Bosh has been rejected by King James.

LeBron : Sorry Kobe. I own you this match.
Kobe : Please stop that monster block.

A few more victims hunted by LeBron James.

LeBron : Bye Bye Tyrus.

LeBron : You see it. My perfect timing for block.
Dwight : No...... My trademark power dunk.

LeBron blocks Tayshaun Prince.

Paul : Just like watching a movie.
LeBron : Nobody can score under my defence. Eat this Allen.
Ray : Damn !

LeBron James blocks Tim Duncan.

0 comments: