BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Monday, January 31, 2011

Thank You Camuñas


Of course , I was watching football again but why Real Madrid ? I was a hardcore fan of FC Barcelona and I needed to observe my rival like REAL MADRID and Arsenal.( UEFA Champion League next opponent )

    First , I predicted Osasuna will have zero chance against Real Madrid as I admitted Real Madrid was strong but Osasuna displayed a stunning win over Real Madrid.
                                          
 Let us watch the pre-match conference


The goal by Camuñas which sleek past Casillas

I personally think that Real Madrid's La Liga title is over because Barca 're not going to drop point easily as they never look down to their opponent while Real Madrid always thought that they 're invisible as they got Higua'in , Cristiano Ronaldo , Ozil , Kaka , Maria , Alonso , Pepe , Carvalho , Ramos and Casillas whose all are top players in the world. However , they 're too arrogant and proud and that why they lost to FC Barcelona.

0 comments: