BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Sunday, January 30, 2011

FC Barcelona vs Hercules

I almost fall asleep last night but I forced myself to stay awake in order to watch my FC Barcelona took their revenge on Hercules which beat them earlier in the campaign. Phew ! I was happy that I managed to witness Barca avenge their first loss in Liga BBVA.


Hmm... this match was not the best of Barca but they still managed to win this battle with a 3-point margin and thank to a goal fom Pedro and a brace from Messi .
The highlight of this match
The first goal of Barcelona - Xavi found Pedro at the right side who was unmarked and he sent the ball right into the goal.
Messi 's first goal was very impressive

His second goal showed his instinct to score even just a simple tap-in. A great assist from Alves.

0 comments: