BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Monday, March 29, 2010

What a fxxking day

Today , I went to work as usual and I was satisfied with my early sale. I managed to sell a product in the morning so I felt delighted over my performance. I thought today was going to be a pleasant day until I received my salary from my previous company. I was shocked and frustrated as my half-month salary only just RM 35.25. What happened ? Even a housemaid 's salary was higher than me. My salary equaled to RM 35.25 /12 = RM 2.94 per day while I worked from 10 a.m. till 10 p.m. So that meant my salary for an hour was RM 0.29.

WTF ? Could you all imagine that 29 cent for an hour ? This was totally bullshit and I was freaking annoyed with that company. I hope they would give me a good explanation while I hadn't get my paid slip. However , I felt glad that I made a right decision as I resigned at the end of February. Nothing would erase my anger except......




















I wish I could throw a powerful left hook towards her face until her jaw broken. I was pretty pissed off . So , I was prepared to play Fight Night Round 4 tonight.

Another good new was LeBron James led the Cavaliers to defeat King with the return of Big Z and they were the best team in the league. (58 Wins 16 Loss) That 's all for today.

0 comments: