BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Thursday, March 25, 2010

My recent life

Why must the good times past so fast ? In a blink of an eye , almost all of my friends are gone. They started their new life in university while I 'm still work as a part-time promoter at Besta. I have been pretty god damn bored lately. ( Except when I having my gaming session after I am back from my boring job. )

I started to work on 1st January but I worked with another company ~ Lea Sport at Parkson. I 'm pretty frustrated with my former supervisor. Well ... What happened ? She lured me to work there. She told me that my basic salary around RM 560 without commission. After I worked for a month , I found out my supervisor cheated me as my company deducted my salary. WTF ! They simply deducted my salary while I haven't filled the EPF form. So , I only earned RM 507.75 in a month and I discovered my company did not pay workers for overtime. WTH ! I 'm pissed off because she did not tell me the truth. So , I 'm became an '' aggressive'' promoter and I kept competing with other promoters for sale. Well ... I 'm sure that they were damn pissed as my total sale was RM 18916.77. Did I tell you most of my product only cost RM29.90 - RM 59.90? Ha...... ! Then , I resigned and worked at Besta.

For the past three months , I had spent a lot of money on buying things. I bought a watch , a pair of sandals and 3 games. This was the only benefit that I gain through working. Working was really important as I could use my salary without any restriction. I will keep doing my part time job till next month. Haiz......

3 comments:

Frederick said...

Hi~ Greetings my friend... I never knew that you own such a pleasing blog. You should have told me jerk^^ Hahahax~ Cheer up my friend. I'll cursed the supervisor for you. All the best!

Alvin Sii Hee Yong said...

Hmmm.... I thought no one remember that I still own a blog

Frederick Ong said...

LOL~ Dude, you never told me you own a blog before==# I saw the link from Kelvin Mah's blog.