BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Music Player

My Trophy

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

My New School's Life in Chung Hua

Well! This year maybe my last year in this school. I'm really cannot believe that I become a Form 5 student this year. I'm senior for other lower form students...... After I enjoy almost my whole holidays in camps and finally it is the time for me to go back to school. My new class is really nice ~ 5S3 & my teachers for this year all are very nice & they are well experienced with their own specific subject.

Actually , I am not adapted to my new school's life and there are something which are troubling my mind. How suppose I pass my SPM with flying colour ? I still haven't find my
PHYSICS & CHEMISTRY 's tuition and my science subjects are really poor.

This year is going to be a hard and challenging year for me.
Haiz! Now , SPM is driving me crazy. Anyways , I am starting to study hard & I hope to strike for the best in this exam. Another thing is CNY is coming soon...... Yeah ! I am looking forward to this special occasion & most importantly I finally have the chance to join the CHLD Chinese New Year's troupe this year. Now , I am getting so excited. Everyone must study hard ! Again...... Time is really precious and everyone must manage their time properly.

0 comments: